JV All-Star Event Info just below
All Workouts & Games are Live Streamed on jockjive.com
Parent and Player reminders and COVID Procedures at the Field
2020 JV ASE Parent Packet Rosters, Game & Team Workout Schedules
Player Daily Itineraries
2020 JV ASE College Coach / Pro Scout Player Rosters, Game and Team Workout Schedules
Anyone Means Everyone
2020 ASE Parents & Players Recruiting Info
ALABCA 2020 -2021 Scholarship Description and Application
As of June 13, 2020 – Selected Players May Register for the JV All-Star Event!
JV (2023 & 2024 Players) All-Star Event Rosters may be found at the
bottom of the page when they are posted.
All Players, Including Pitchers, must wear turfs or preferably molded bottom cleats when playing in the 2020 Junior Varsity & High School All-Star Events at Troy University.
The Bull Pen & Game Mounds are supposed to be turfed by then.
* Both ALABCA All-Star Events will be Live Streamed by JockJive! Go to jockjive.com.
If your son is invited to participate in the 3rd Annual ALABCA JV All-Star Event you must do the following to secure his roster spot –
1. Completely fill out the players roster information HERE.
2. Completely fill out, sign, scan & email both ALABCA & Troy University Waivers to: [email protected] Find the waivers HERE.
3. Pay the Players fee, and pay for the adult banquet meal ticket(s) (must do both ahead of time), adult event game passes (purchase on-line
may do on-site also). PAY HERE. $425 per player (includes: players dorm and meal cost, insurance, dri-fit top and game hat, the book “Not a Fan” & a player profile that will be put on the ALABCA website and seen by college coaches ). * If a player has to back out of the event once paying his participants fee, he’ll be reimbursed his fee only after an alternate is selected. Never a problem unless it’s last minute. Then your participants fee has a greater
chance of not being reimbursed. Same with adult meals if the new players parents don’t buy them you will not be reimbursed because the ALABCA is charged for them once we give Troy University the head count a week ahead of time. Hope you can understand this. You may send in your total fee in the form of a money order or cashiers check (no personal checks accepted). Fill the form out found HERE and send it in with your money order or cashiers check. Please text Barry Dean at (334)676-0434 and let him know you’re doing this. Thank you.
Others Items of Importance –
* Click HERE to see: The COVID procedures Troy University will have in place for the All-Star Event.
* Click HERE to see: The Players Game and Workout Schedule.
* Click HERE to see: What to bring, When to arrive, local hotel Information, etc.
* Click HERE to see: The Daily Itineraries & Speaking sessions off the field.