High School All-Star Event Info Just Below
All Workouts & Games are Live Streamed on jockjive.com
Parent and Player Reminder & COVID Procedures at the stadium
2020 High School ASE Parent Packet – Has Team Rosters, Team Workout and Games Schedule
2020 High School All-Star Event – Team Daily Itineraries
2020 High School ASE Coaches and Scout Packet – Has Team Rosters, Team Workout & Games Schedule
Anyone Means Everyone
2020 High School All-Star Event Rosters (2021/2022 Players) may be found at the bottom of the page when the rosters are set after the Regional Workouts.
All Players, Including Pitchers, must wear turfs or preferably molded bottom cleats when playing in the 2020 High School All-Star Event at Troy University.
All Bull Pen & Game Mounds are supposed to be turfed.
* Both ALABCA All-Star Events will be Live Streamed on JockJive!
If your son is invited to participate in the 21st Annual ALABCA High School All-Star Event you must do the following to secure his
roster spot –
1. Completely fill out the players roster information HERE.
2. Completely fill out, sign, scan & email both ALABCA & Troy University Waivers to: [email protected] Find the waivers HERE.
3. Pay the Players fee, and pay for the adult banquet meal ticket(s) (must do both ahead of time), adult event game passes (purchase on-line or you
may do on-site also). PAY HERE. $425 per player (includes: players dorm and meal cost, insurance, dri-fit top and game hat, the book “Not a Fan” and a player profile that will be put on the ALABCA website and seen by college coaches). * If a player has to back out of the event once paying his participants fee, he’ll be reimbursed his fee only after an alternate is selected. Never a problem unless it’s last minute. Then your participants fee has a greater
chance of not being reimbursed. Same with adult meals if the new players parents don’t buy them you will not be reimbursed because the ALABCA is charged for them once we give Troy University the head count a week ahead of time. You may send in your total fee in the form of a money order or cashiers check (no personal checks accepted). Fill the form out found HERE and send it in with your money order or cashiers check. Please email Barry Dean at [email protected] and let him know you’re doing this. Thank you.
Other Items of Importance –
* Click HERE to see: The COVID procedures Troy University will have in place for the All-Star Event.
* Click HERE to see: The Players Game and Workout Schedule.
* Click HERE to see: What to bring, When to arrive, local hotel Information, etc.
* Click HERE to see: The Daily Itineraries & Speaking sessions off the field.