Alabama Community College Sophomore Workout Schedule – Fall 2020
* Both Showcases held at Montgomery’s Riverwalk Stadium
November 4: South Workout
November 5: North Workout
* If the Pre-Registered Participants for both Workouts total 150 players or
thereabouts, all Players will be worked out on Wednesday, November 4.
Players will be notified via email by Sunday night November 1.
Alabama Community College Coaches will be notified by text as well.
* 200 4-Year Colleges in the southeast were sent a flyer about these workouts. Colleges in Alabama and all
Professional Scouts in the Southeast were emailed the flyer about these workouts. They will be able to download
player rosters for free on the ALABCA website. The players 60 times and gun speeds will be announced over
the PA system at Riverwalk Stadium and over JockJive’s livestream.
Players Check in from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. CST.
* Workout Itinerary – the same for South & North
Players warm up, stretch and throw before 10 a.m.
* 10:00 a.m.: 1) Pitchers throw live in the Bull Pen.
1) Position Players run the 60 while the Pitchers throw.
2) On-Field Batting Practice.
3) Position Players Throw from their positions.
OF’s will throw 4 from RF: 2 to 3B & 2 to Home, for arm strength evaluation.
INF’s will throw 6 from their position when being hit ground balls.
* Lunch will be provided by the ALABCA Players and College Coaches & Scouts during the workout.
Players Must Pre-Register here by Sunday, November 1, by 2:00 p.m. CST, to attend either Showcase. Steps below.
- Fill out the information sheet and pay the $10 Showcase fee Here.
- Download, fill out and sign, scan and email both waivers to [email protected] by November 1, 2:00 p.m. Find the
Covid Waiver HERE and ALABCA Event Waiver HERE. The player and one of their parents or guardian signs it, scan and email it to: [email protected] by
November 1, 2:00 p.m. CST.