ACCC Sophomore Workout Update – As of September 1, 2021
Alabama Community College Sophomore Workout Schedule – Fall 2021
September 13: South Teams Workout Site – Riverwalk Stadium, Montgomery
September 14: North Teams Workout Site – Choccolocco Park, Oxford
- More information posted here when both workout sites are finalized.
- Information below here will be updated once both sites are finalized.
* 200 4-Year Colleges in the southeast were sent a flyer about these workouts. Colleges in Alabama and all
Professional Scouts in the Southeast were emailed the flyer about these workouts. They will be able to download
player rosters for free on the ALABCA website. The players 60 times and gun speeds will be announced over
the PA system at Riverwalk Stadium and over JockJive’s livestream.
Players Check in from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. CST.
* Workout Itinerary – the same for South & North
Players warm up, stretch and throw before 10 a.m.
* 10:00 a.m.: 1) Pitchers throw live in the Bull Pen.
1) Position Players run the 60 while the Pitchers throw.
2) On-Field Batting Practice off a Hack Attack Jr Machine.
3) Position Players Throw from their positions.
OF’s will throw 4 from RF: 2 to 3B & 2 to Home, for arm strength evaluation.
INF’s will throw 6 from their position when being shot ground balls by a Hack Attack Jr. machine.
* Lunch will be provided by the ALABCA Players and College Coaches & Scouts during the workout.
Players Must Pre-Register here by Thursday, September 9, by 10:00 p.m. CST, to attend either Showcase. Steps below.
- Fill out the information sheet and pay the $10 Showcase fee Here.
- The player and one of their parents or guardians much check off on both ALABCA and Covid waivers before the player may participate in the workout. Find both ALABCA and Covid Waivers HERE. The player and one of their parents or guardians must check off on it by September 9, 10:00 p.m. CST.