Alabama Baseball Coaches Association
10th Annual “First Pitch Dinner & Silent Auction”
Thursday, January 31, 2019, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
RSA Activity Center – 201 Dexter Avenue – Montgomery, Alabama
Special Guest – JACK MORRIS
2018 National Baseball Hall of Fame Inductee
Career Pitching Won – Loss Record: 254 – 186, 3.90 ERA, 2,478 K’s
Played for Detroit Tigers (1977 – 1990), Minnesota Twins (1991, Toronto Blue Jays (1992 – 1993) & Cleveland Indians (1994)
5-Time All-Star, 4-Time MLB World Series Champion, 1991 World Series MVP
- Register online and Pay with credit card (4% credit card & paypal fee added to total)
- Download 2019 Dinner Table of 8 or Individual Ticket Sponsorship Form Here and send in with your check
- 2019 First Pitch Dinner Flyer for viewing only
- Click Here to see how the ALABCA invests it’s time and money (made from the dinner) to support the 15 Miracle Leagues of Alabama, and also to see which High School and College Baseball Teams joined the ALABCA in volunteering at their local ML last Spring 2018.
- Barry Dean’s Miracle League Tour – Spring 2018 – See who benefits from the money we raise at the Miracle League Dinner