Alabama Baseball Coaches Association
11th Annual “First Pitch Dinner & Silent Auction”
Thursday, February 6, 2020, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
RSA Activity Center – 201 Dexter Avenue – Montgomery, Alabama
Special Guest – GAYLORD PERRY
1991 National Baseball Hall of Fame Inductee
Career Pitching Won – Loss Record: 314 – 265, 3.11 ERA, 3,534 K’s
The first of six pitchers in MLB history to win the Cy Young Award in both the
American (1972, Indians) & National (1978, Indians) Leagues.
5-Time All-Star, 3-Time MLB Wins Leader, Threw a No-Hitter on 9/17/68.
San Francisco Giants Wall of Fame & Cleveland Indians Hall of Fame.
- Register online and Pay with credit card (4% credit card & paypal fee added to total)
- Download 2020 First Pitch Dinner Table or Individual Ticket(s) Sponsorship Form to send in with your check
- 2020 First Pitch Dinner Flyer for viewing only
- Click Here to see how the ALABCA invests it’s time and money (made from the dinner) to support the 15 Miracle Leagues of Alabama, and also to see which High School and College Baseball Teams joined the ALABCA in volunteering at their local ML last Spring 2018.
- Barry Dean’s Miracle League Tour – Spring 2018 – See who benefits from the money we raise at the Miracle League Dinner