2018 – 2019 Membership Only & Membership/Convention Form
Membership runs from August 1, 2018 – July, 31, 2019
24th State Coaches Convention: Birmingham Marriott – 3590 Grandview Parkway – Birmingham, AL. 35243, January 17 – 19, 2019
Join the ALABCA, See the January 17 – 19 Coaches Convention and January 19 – 20 Coaches & Wives Retreat Itineraries, see the Awards Banquet Honorees Here
* Both the Coaches Convention and Coaches & Wives Retreat are held at the Birmingham Marriott
Register Online At www.alabca.org Or Mail Checks To ALABCA, P.O. Box 3881, Montgomery, AL. 36109
|Middle or High School Staff||$100.00|
|Travel Ball Staff||$100.00|
* Please choose one membership category above per joining member or staff.
* Staff memberships are recommended for staffs with two or more joining members.
* Middle School, High School and College Coaches Only Membership includes $1 Million liability and sexual defense insurance policy for all members. AHSAA Coaches who have a coaches card already have this insurance coverage. When joining as an Individual or Staff please put each members personal information. Thank you.
|Early Bird (by December 21)||$60.00|
|Pre-Reg (by January 7)||$70.00|
|Coaches/Wives Retreat (by December 21)||$75.00|
|Coaches/Wives Retreat (by January 07)||$85.00|
|Awards Banquet w/ Convention (by January 11)||$35.00|
|Awards Banquet w/o Convention (by January 11)||$45.00|
|Convention Speakers Library||$150.00|
*Please check all boxes that apply for each name listed. MUST BE AN ALABCA MEMBER TO ATTEND CONVENTION.
$60: Pre-registration “Early Bird” Convention Fee (Postmarked/or registered online by December 21).
$70: Pre-registration Convention Fee (Postmarked or done on-line from December 22 – January 7).
$75: On-Site Convention Fee (if you miss the January 7 pre-reg mail in / online date). Please DO NOT mail anything in after January 7.
$35: Awards Banquet Ticket (Attending Convention), Must be pre-ordered by January 11, 2019, No walk up tickets available. Picked up at check-in.
$45: Awards Banquet Ticket (Not Attending Convention) Must be pre-orderd by January 11, 2019, No walk up tickets available. Picked up at check-in.
$75: Coaches and Wives Retreat (Postmarked or done online by December 21) $85 by 1/07. Retreat will go from Sat, January. 19, 4 p.m. – Sun, January. 20, Noon, held at the B’ham Marriott.
$85: Coaches and Wives Retreat (Postmarked or done online by January 7). Call/Text Barry Dean at (334)676-0434 to see if spots are available after January 7.
$150: For non-Convention attendees – Access the 2018 Convention Speakers Library (see all the Speakers on your computer). Convention Attendees receive this for free.
* You must also be an ALABCA Member to access the videos, You may join individually or as a staff.
* The ALABCA urges AHSAA & AISA High School and Middle School, Travel Ball and College Baseball Coaches & Professional Scouts to join as members, either as individuals or as a staff if that applies. Any individual may join the ALABCA, and also attend the January Convention, should they have an interest in learning baseball and supporting the ALABCA. The million dollar liabilty coverage that comes with a membership ONLY APPLIES to AHSAA and AISA and College Baseball Coaches if they do not already have coverage. All AHSAA Baseball Coaches who have a coaches card already have this liability/sexual defense coverage.
Common Question: When you join your staff for $100, then each Coach attends the Convention, what’s the total cost?
|Staff Membership for 2 or more Coaches||$100.00|
|Convention Registration by December 21
$60 per Coach, $70 per Coach by 1/7/19
|3 Coaches pre-reg by 12/21 x $60||$180.00|