2019 – 2020 Membership Only & Membership/Convention Form
See the bottom of this page to find the Membership form to send in with a check
or to join online
Membership runs from September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020
25th State Coaches Convention: Birmingham Marriott – 3590 Grandview Parkway – Birmingham, AL. 35243
January 16 – 18, 2020
Speakers at this years January 16 – 18, 2020 Convention (Speaker line-up listed here by October 11)
Ron Polk (UAB), Erik Bakich (University of Michigan), Marc Rardin (Iowa Western C.C.),
Pat Murphy (University of Alabama), Gabe Gross (Auburn University), Blake Talley (Grissom HS),
Matt Bragga (Rice University), J.D. Pruitt (Spanish Fort HS), Travis Coleman (Houston Astros),
Chuck Box (Hartfield, MS. HS), Turtle Thomas (Texas Rangers), Jan Weisberg (Birmingham Southern College)
Speakers at the January 18 – 19, 2020 Coaches & Wives Retreat
Butch (Auburn) & Robin Thompson, Jason (Westminister Christian) & Alissa Anderson,
Matt (Rice University) and Elisa Bragga, Mark Jackson (Former HS Coach and Church Minister),
Chuck Whitley (CMJ Financial Group)
Join the ALABCA, See the January 16 – 18 Coaches Convention and January 18 – 19 Coaches & Wives Retreat Itineraries, see the Awards Banquet Honorees Here
* Both the Coaches Convention and Coaches & Wives Retreat are held at the Birmingham Marriott
Register Online At www.alabca.org Or Mail Checks To ALABCA, P.O. Box 3881, Montgomery, AL. 36109
|Middle or High School Staff||$100.00|
|Travel Ball Staff||$100.00|
* Please choose one membership category above per joining member or staff.
* Staff memberships are recommended for staffs with two or more joining members.
* Middle School, High School and College Coaches Only Membership includes $1 Million liability and sexual defense insurance policy for all members. AHSAA Coaches who have a coaches card already have this insurance coverage. When joining as an Individual or Staff please put each members personal information. Thank you.
|Early Bird (by November 8)||$80.00|
|Pre-Reg (by December 13)||$100.00|
|Coaches/Wives Retreat (by December 13)||$75.00|
|Coaches/Wives Retreat (by January 06)||$90.00|
|Awards Banquet w/ Convention (by January 10)||$40.00|
|Awards Banquet w/o Convention (by January 10)||$50.00|
|Convention Speakers Library||$150.00|
*Please check all boxes that apply for each name listed. MUST BE AN ALABCA MEMBER TO ATTEND CONVENTION.
$80: Pre-registration “Early Bird” Convention Fee (Postmarked/or registered online by November 8).
$100: Pre-registration Convention Fee (Postmarked or done on-line from December 13 – Do Not Mail thereafter).
$120: On-Site Convention Fee (if you miss the December 13 pre-reg mail in / online date). Please DO NOT mail anything in after January 6.
$40: Awards Banquet Ticket (Attending Convention), Must be pre-ordered by January 10, 2020, No walk up tickets available. Picked up at check-in.
$50: Awards Banquet Ticket (Not Attending Convention) Must be pre-orderd by January 10, 2020, No walk up tickets available. Picked up at check-in.
$75: Coaches and Wives Retreat (Postmarked or done online by December 13) $90 by 1/06. Retreat will go from Sat, January 19, 4 p.m. – Sun, January. 20, Noon, held at the B’ham Marriott.
$90: Coaches and Wives Retreat (Postmarked or done online by January 6). Call/Text Barry Dean at (334)676-0434 to see if spots are available after January 6.
$150: For non-Convention attendees – Access the 2020 Convention Speakers Library (see all the Speakers on your computer). Convention Attendees receive this for free.
* You must also be an ALABCA Member to access the videos, You may join individually or as a staff.
* The ALABCA urges AHSAA & AISA High School and Middle School, Travel Ball and College Baseball Coaches & Professional Scouts to join as members, either as individuals or as a staff if that applies. Any individual may join the ALABCA, and also attend the January Convention, should they have an interest in learning baseball and supporting the ALABCA. The million dollar liability coverage that comes with a membership ONLY APPLIES to AHSAA and AISA and College Baseball Coaches if they do not already have coverage. All AHSAA Baseball Coaches who have a coaches card already have this liability/sexual defense coverage.
Common Question: When you join your staff for $100, then each Coach attends the Convention, what’s the total cost?
|Staff Membership for 2 or more Coaches||$100.00|
|Convention Registration by 11/08/19
$80 per Coach, $100 per Coach by 12/13/19
|3 Coaches pre-reg by 11/08 x $80
This is an example for 3 coaches attending the convention. The cost is $80 per
individual coach attending the convention (by Nov. 8), $100 (by Dec. 13) + their membership fee.