2021 – 2022 Membership Only & Membership/Convention Form.
See the bottom of this page to find the Membership form to send in with a check
or to join online & to Book Your 2022 Convention Room at the Birmingham Marriott Hotel
(Room block is held until January 7, 2022, based on availability)
Membership runs from September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022.
27th State Coaches Convention: Birmingham Marriott Hotel – 3590 Grandview Parkway – Birmingham, AL. 35243
January 20 – 22, 2022
* See the January 20 – 22, 2022 Coaches Convention Itinerary HERE
Speakers at the 2022 Convention: Jason Jackson (Alabama), Skylar Meade (Troy University), Butch Chaffin (Cookeville TN HS), Jeremy Sheetinger (Georgia Gwinnett College), Tony David (Samford),
Casey Smith (Providence Christian School), Nick Fletcher (Huntingdon College), Chuck Smith (Athens HS),
Brent Pourciau (Top Velocity), Scott Strickland (University of Georgia),
Joe Sottolano (St. John Paul II HS))
* See the 2022 Awards Banquet Honorees, Hall of Fame, Distinguished Service Honorees,
Players & Coaches of the Year HERE.
Register Online At www.alabca.org Or Mail Checks To ALABCA, P.O. Box 3881, Montgomery, AL. 36109
|Middle or High School Staff, JV Staff may come under the High School, Middle School Staff must join by themselves.
|Travel Ball Staff
* Please choose one membership category above per joining member or staff.
* Staff memberships are recommended for staffs with three or more joining members.
* Middle School, High School and College Coaches Only Membership includes $1 Million liability and sexual defense insurance policy for all members. AHSAA Coaches who have a coaches card already have this insurance coverage. When joining as an Individual or Staff please put each members personal information. Thank you.
|CONVENTION TYPE – Fee Per Attendee (Each Convention Attendee must be an ALABCA Member)
|Early Bird (Must be postmarked by or done online by November 12, 2021)
|Regular Pre-Registration (Must be postmarked by or done online by December 17, 2021), Afterwards must be done on-site.
|On-Site: After December 17, 2021, Cash, Credit Card and School Checks are accepted forms of payment. (No personal checks accepted).
|Awards Banquet w/ Convention (by January 10), * All banquet meals must be purchased by January 10 in order to give Marriott the head count.
|Awards Banquet w/o Convention (by January 10)
|Awards Banquet Child’s Meal (by January 10)
* The ALABCA urges AHSAA & AISA High School and Middle School, Travel Ball and College Baseball Coaches & Professional Scouts to join as members, either as individuals or as a staff if that applies. Any individual may join the ALABCA, and also attend the January Convention, should they have an interest in learning baseball and supporting the ALABCA. The million dollar liability coverage that comes with a membership ONLY APPLIES to AHSAA and AISA and College Baseball Coaches if they do not already have coverage. All AHSAA Baseball Coaches who have a coaches card already have this liability/sexual defense coverage.
Common Question: When you join your staff for $200, then each Coach attends the Convention, what’s the total cost?
|Staff Membership for 3 or more Coaches
|Convention Registration by 11/12/21
$80 per Coach, $100 per Coach by 12/17/21 and $120 per coach on-site, thereafter.
|3 Coaches (pre-reg by 11/12) x $80
This is an example for 3 coaches attending the convention. The cost is $80 per
individual coach attending the convention (by Nov. 12), $100 (by Dec. 17) + their membership fee.
If you have any questions please call/text Barry Dean at (334) 676-0434. Thank You.
- Print the 2021 – 2022 Membership Only and Membership / Convention Form off and Send in with a Check – CLICK HERE TO FIND THE FORM.
- Join the ALABCA ONLINE for the 2021 – 2022 School Year, and also Pre-Register ONLINE for the January 20 – 22, 2022 Coaches Convention – CLICK HERE.
You may join only the ALABCA here, however to attend the Convention, you must be an ALABCA member.
- Book your hotel room at the Birmingham Marriott
* If you pay online still print this off for your general info.