Alabama Baseball Coaches Association
2021 UNSIGNED HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR BASEBALL PLAYER SHOWCASE
May 22, 2021 – Held at Prattville High School – Roger Lambert Field
* Only for 2021 Seniors who play baseball during the 2021 spring season
in the State of Alabama.
Pre-Registration is open until May 20, 2021, 5:00 p.m. CST.
Players must pre-register here to attend, NO WALK-UPS ALLOWED.
The Showcase limit is 150 Players. If pre-registration is closed earlier than
May 20 at 5:00 p.m., that means the limit was achieved sooner.
* Pre-registration IS LIVE as of 4/29/21 *
When & Where: Saturday, May 22 at Prattville High School – Roger Lambert Field.
Player Check-In on May 22: 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. at Roger Lambert Field. Workout begins at 10:00 a.m. – Ends when the final player is worked out,
which should approximately be 3:00 p.m.
Prattville High School Address: 1315 Upper Kingston Road, Prattville, Alabama 36067
Who May Attend: Any State of Alabama ONLY 2021 Senior High School Baseball Player – AHSAA, AISA, Home Schooled, etc.
* Colleges committed to being at this workout (as of 4/27/21): Bevill-Fayette, C.C., Bishop State C.C., Central Alabama C.C., Coastal Alabama – East C.C.,
Coastal Alabama – North C.C., Enterprise State C.C., Lawson State C.C., LBW C.C., Shelton State C.C., Snead State C.C.,
Southern Union C.C., Wallace-Dothan C.C., Wallace-Selma C.C.
Cost: $50, if the Players High School or Travel Ball Baseball Coach is a 2020 – 2021 ALABCA Member, $75 if both are not. The players coach may join before the player registers if he isn’t already a member. This must occur before the player registers if he is to receive the discount.
To see if your Head High School Baseball Coach or Travel Ball Coach is a member Click Here
* Steps to Pre-Register:
1) You must pre-register online by May 20, 2021, 12:00 p.m. to attend this Showcase.
The Showcase limit is 150 players. No walk-ups.
Pre-Register is closed.
2) Completely fill out, sign, scan & email both Waivers below to: [email protected]
COVID-19 Waiver ALABCA 2021 Events Player & Parent Waiver
- Players may only workout at one position. Unless the College Coaches present request the player to work out at multiple positions.
If the player pitches and plays a position they should workout at their position, and inform Barry Dean before they throw from their position,
that he’d like to be considered to pitch if the college coaches like his arm action when throwing from his defensive position.
- All participants are timed in the 60.
- Pitchers throw to 3 hitters live pitches on the game mound. PO’s throw live first, then may leave.
- On-Field Batting Practice (8 cuts).
- Defensive work: OF – Throw from RF – 2 to 3B, 2 to home, INF – Round of infield, Catchers – throw 4 to 2B.
- Hitters will hit against the PO’s and the position players who are asked to pitch live.
This is a professional style workout.
* In case of inclement weather – The night before the workout – check the ALABCA web-site by 8 p.m. to see if there is a delaying/rescheduling/cancelling of the workout. Go to www.alabca.org, See the Upcoming Events Section on the left hand side of the home page.
Any questions may be directed to Barry Dean at: (334)676-0434 (text is preferred) or [email protected].
Common Questions: Players should bring their own baseball gear to workout in – attire, spikes and turfs, hat, glove, bat, etc. Baseballs, helmets & water will be provided. Players may eat on their own during the workout when they have down time and are not being worked out. Workouts will be over whenever each player is fully worked out – depends on how many players participate, 5/6 hours if the 150 player limit is achieved.