COVID – 19 Update (as of 6/15/20)
The Unsigned High School Senior Workouts WILL OCCUR at Montgomery’s Riverwalk Stadium in downtown Montgomery on Monday, June 29, 2020
Alabama Baseball Coaches Association
2020 UNSIGNED HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR BASEBALL PLAYER SHOWCASE
June 29, 2020 – Held at Riverwalk Stadium in downtown Montgomery
Pre-Registration is open until June 28, 2020, 12:00 p.m.
Players must pre-register here to attend this workout, no walk-ups allowed.
The Showcase limit is 150 Players. If pre-registration is closed earlier than
June 28 at Noon, that means the limit was achieved sooner.
When & Where: Monday, June 29 at Riverwalk Stadium (Montgomery Biscuits Home Field)
Player Check-In on June 29: 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. at Riverwalk Stadium. Players temperatures will be taken before they enter
the stadium. Workout begins at 10:00 a.m. – Ends when the final player is worked out.
Riverwalk Stadium Address: 200 Coosa Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104
Who May Attend: Any State of Alabama ONLY 2020 Senior High School Baseball Player – AHSAA, AISA, Home Schooled, etc.
* Colleges committed to being at this workout (as of 6/15/20): Bevill-Fayette, C.C., Coastal Alabama – South C.C., Coastal Alabama – East C.C.,
Chattahoochee Valley C.C., Enterprise State C.C., Lawson State C.C., Marion Military Institute, Snead State C.C., Southern Union C.C.,
Cost: $10, if the Players High School or Travel Ball Baseball Coach is a 2019 – 2020 ALABCA Member. Cost $20 if the player’s coach is not an ALABCA member. The players coach may join before the player registers if he isn’t already a member. This must occur before the player registers if he is to receive the discount.
To see if your Head High School Baseball Coach or Travel Ball Coach is a member Click Here
* Steps to Pre-Register:
1) You must pre-register online by June 28, 2020, 12:00 p.m. to attend this Showcase.
The Showcase limit is 150 players.
Click HERE to Pre-Register.
2) Completely fill out, sign, scan & email both Waivers below to: [email protected]
COVID-19 Waiver ALABCA 2020 Events Player Waiver
- Players may only workout at one position. Unless the College Coaches there request the player to work out at multiple positions.
- All participants are timed in the 60.
- Pitchers throw to 3 hitters live pitches on the game mound.
- Defensive work: OF – Throw from RF – 2 to 3B, 2 to home, INF – Round of infield, Catchers – throw 4 to 2B.
- On-Field Batting Practice (8 cuts).
- Hitters will hit against the PO’s live.
This is a professional style workout.
* In case of inclement weather – The night before the workout – check the ALABCA web-site by 8 p.m. to see if there is a delaying/rescheduling/cancelling of the workout. Go to www.alabca.org, See the Upcoming Events Section on the left hand side of the home page.
Any questions may be directed to Barry Dean at: (334)676-0434 (text is preferred) or [email protected].
Common Questions: Players should bring their own baseball gear to workout in – attire, spikes and turfs, hat, glove, bat, etc. Baseballs, helmets & water will be provided. Players may eat on their own during the workout when they have down time and are not being worked out. Workouts will be over whenever each player is fully worked out – depends on how many players participate, 5/6 hours if the 150 player limit is achieved.