When joining the ALABCA for the 2021 – 2022 school year, there are two ways below to join – 1) Download the membership form below and send it in with your check, or 2) Join online just under the membership form link below. 2021 – 2022 ALABCA membership goes from September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022.
See how the ALABCA fulfilled their mission of “Educating, Honoring & Promoting the state’s
amateur baseball Players and Coaches during the 2019 – 2020 school year by clicking HERE.
It will show you clearly why you should join the Alabama Baseball Coaches Association.
ALABCA Membership Benefits for Head High School, Travel Ball and College Baseball Coaches –
– High School players receive discounts to workouts and showcases if either their Head High School or
Travel Ball Coach is a member.
– All Coaches must be an ALABCA Member to attend the January Coaches Convention (on top of the Convention fee).
– Members receive the password to view all the past Zoom Hot Stove Sessions.
– Members receive the password to look back at the current years Convention Video Library of Speakers.
– College Coaches receive the password to look at the current high school players profiles.
– The Head High School or Travel Ball Coach must be a member for their player who attended the All-Star Event to be able
to apply for a $1,500 scholarship.
– The Head High School or Travel Ball Coach must be a member to nominate any of their JV Players (rising Freshmen
and Sophomores) to attend the JV All-Star Event. This is the only way they may attend this event. There are no
tryouts for it like the varsity event.
– The Head High School or Travel Ball Coach must be a member to nominate any of their Varsity Players (rising Juniors
and Seniors) to attend the High School All-Star Event. If selected from their nomination, the player does not have to attend
a regional workout.
– The ALABCA is a voice for the coaches to the AHSAA in helping make positive changes in the game.
– You’re supporting an organization that supports You and Your Players like no other!
Download the 2020 – 2021 ALABCA Membership & Convention Form
Some error has occured.