When joining the ALABCA for the 2021 – 2022 school year, there are two ways below to join – 1) Download the membership form below and send it in with your check, or 2) Join online just under the membership form link below. 2021 – 2022 ALABCA membership goes from September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022.
See how the ALABCA fulfilled their mission of “Educating, Honoring & Promoting the state’s
amateur baseball Players and Coaches during the 2019 – 2020 school year by clicking HERE.
It will show you clearly why you should join the Alabama Baseball Coaches Association.
ALABCA 2021 – 2022 Head Coach Member List as of February 4, 2022 – Click HERE to view.
ALABCA Membership Benefits for Head High School, Travel Ball and College Baseball Coaches –
– High School players receive discounts to workouts and showcases if either their Head High School or
Travel Ball Coach is a member.
– All Coaches must be an ALABCA Member to attend the January Coaches Convention (on top of the Convention fee).
– Members receive the password to view all the past Zoom Hot Stove Sessions.
– Members receive the password to look back at the current years Convention Video Library of Speakers.
– College Coaches receive the password to look at the current high school players profiles.
– The Head High School or Travel Ball Coach must be a member for their player who attended the All-Star Event to be able
to apply for a $1,500 scholarship.
– The Head High School or Travel Ball Coach must be a member to nominate any of their JV Players (rising Freshmen
and Sophomores) to attend the JV All-Star Event. This is the only way they may attend this event. There are no
tryouts for it like the varsity event.
– The Head High School or Travel Ball Coach must be a member to nominate any of their Varsity Players (rising Juniors
and Seniors) to attend the High School All-Star Event. If selected from their nomination, the player does not have to attend
a regional workout.
– The ALABCA is a voice for the coaches to the AHSAA in helping make positive changes in the game.
– You’re supporting an organization that supports You and Your Players like no other organization does!
Download the 2021 – 2022 ALABCA Membership & Convention Form – Click HERE for the form.
Some error has occured.