2023 High School Upperclassmen All-Star Event Information is Just Below
June 12 – 14, 2023, Held at Troy University
All Workouts & Games are Live Streamed on www.jockjive.com
2023 High School All-Star Event Rosters (2024 & 2025 Players) may be found at the bottom of the page
when the rosters are set after the Players accept the invitation.
All Players, Including Pitchers, must wear turfs or preferably molded bottom cleats when playing in the 2023 High School All-Star Event at Troy University.
All Bull Pen & Game Mounds are turfed.
* Both ALABCA All-Star Events will be Live Streamed on www.JockJive.com!
If your son is invited to participate in the 24th Annual ALABCA High School All-Star Event you must do the following to secure his
roster spot –
Fill out the Players roster information, Sign the waiver and Pay the Players fee HERE.
You’ll pay the Players Fee of $450 or Pitcher Only Fee of $350 and for the adult and children banquet meal ticket(s) ahead of time. Please limit the children meals due to limited banquet hall space. Adult event game passes may be purchased at check-in or at the gate on game day. The player’s fee includes: players dorm and meal cost, insurance, dri-fit top and game hat. If a player has to back out of the event once paying his participants fee, he’ll be reimbursed his fee only after an alternate is selected. Never a problem unless it’s last minute. Then your participants fee has a greater chance of not being reimbursed. Same with adult meals if the new players parents don’t buy them you will not be reimbursed because the ALABCA is charged for them once we give Troy University the head count a week ahead of time. You may send in your total fee in the form of a money order or cashiers check (no personal checks accepted). Fill the hard copy form out found HERE and send it in with your money order or cashiers check. Please text Johnny Johnson at (256)997-6190 and let him know you’re doing this.
Other Items of Importance –
* Click HERE to see: The Upperclassmen Players Game and Workout Schedule.
* Click HERE to see: What to bring, When to arrive, local hotel Information, etc.
* Click HERE to see: Day 1 Itinerary – When and Where to Check-In, General Assembly Time, Banquet Time.
* Click HERE to purchase extra Monday night banquet tickets. Banquet tickets must be purchased by June 5, No walk-ups.
* Click HERE to purchase extra 2-day Event Passes (or you may buy them at the event).