Alabama Baseball Coaches Association
May 29 – June 1, 2018, 2019 – 2023 Underclassmen Regional Workouts – Pre-Registration Form
Regional dates changed to May 29 – June 1 as of April 11. The workout dates and sites will be confirmed by Friday April 13
* Items needed for the Student-Athlete’s pre-registration to be completed and accepted:
(This will keep the student-athlete from standing in the on-site registration line upon arriving at his workout)
1) Pre-registration forms must be postmarked by May 4, or done online by May 11. You may register on-site thereafter. This form must be
completely filled out.
2) Player Workout Fee:
- If the players High School, Middle School or Travel Ball coach is a 2017 – 2018 ALABCA member: If you pre-register & pay on-line: $40 (by 4/22), $50 (by 5/11). If you mail in a form with a money order or cashier’s check: $55 (by 5/4, Do Not mail after, must register on-site thereafter), On-site reg (with cash or credit card): $60.
- If the players High School, Middle School or Travel Ball coach is not a 2017 – 2018 ALABCA Member: If you pre-register & pay on-line: $80 (by 4/22), $90 (by 5/11), If you mail in a form with a Cashiers Ck or MO: $100 (postmark by 5/4, Do Not mail after, must reg on-site). On-site reg.: $115 (cash or credit card). 4% credit card/paypal fee added to all credit card transactions.
- No Personal Checks will be accepted for Pre-Reg or On-site Workout Fee.
3) Player may be an AHSAA, AISA, Christian School Assn. or Home Schooled class of 2019 – 2023 (rising 8th – 12th graders) student-athlete.
4) Player & Parent must sign a Voluntary Waiver Release Form (Hard Copy Form found on our site to send in with hard copy registration, or check the box with on-line registration.)
- Regional Workout Flyer – It has all the workout date, times & sites. It also has basic workout procedure Info. Please read before registering or contacting the ALABCA with questions.
* Players should bring their tennis/turf shoes in case the workout is held inside a facility or on a turf field. If inclement weather is strongly forecasted you may check the web-site, www.alabca.org, and check in the “Upcoming Events” section in the left hand side of the home page to see if your workout has been rescheduled. This will be posted by 9:00 a.m. on the day of your workout.