* Items needed for the Student-Athlete’s pre-registration to be completed and accepted:
(This will keep the student-athlete from standing in the on-site registration line upon arriving at his workout)
1) Pre-registration forms must be postmarked by May 10, or done online by May 19. You may register on-site thereafter. This form must be
completely filled out. Lowest fee if done on-line by May 5.
2) Player Workout Fee:
- If the players High School, Middle School or Travel Ball coach is a 2018 – 2019 ALABCA member: If you pre-register & pay on-line: $50 (by 5/5), $60 (by 5/19). If you mail in a form with a money order or cashier’s check: $70 (by 5/10, Do Not mail after, must register on-site thereafter), On-site reg (with cash or credit card): $80.
- If the players High School, Middle School or Travel Ball coach is not a 2018 – 2019 ALABCA Member: If you pre-register & pay on-line: $90 (by 5/5), $100 (by 5/19), If you mail in a form with a Cashiers Ck or MO: $110 (postmark by 5/10, Do Not mail after, must reg on-site). On-site reg.: $125 (cash or credit card). 4% credit card/paypal fee added to all credit card transactions.
- No Personal Checks will be accepted for Pre-Reg or On-site Workout Fee.
Check if your Head High/Middle School or Travel Ball Baseball Coach is a current member
3) Player may be an AHSAA, AISA, Christian School Assn. or Home Schooled class of 2020 – 2024 (rising 8th – 12th graders) student-athlete.
4) Player & Parent must sign a Voluntary Waiver Release Form (Hard Copy Form found on our site to send in with hard copy registration, or check the box with on-line registration.)
- See Regional Workout Flyer Below – It has all the workout date, times & sites. It also has basic workout procedure Info. Please read before registering or contacting the ALABCA with questions.
* Players should bring their tennis/turf shoes in case the workout is held inside a facility or on a turf field. If inclement weather is strongly forecasted you may check the web-site, www.alabca.org, and check in the “Upcoming Events” section in the left hand side of the home page to see if your workout has been rescheduled. This will be posted by 8:00 p.m. on the night before your workout.